feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Send Free Text Messages with Text4Free.net

Labels:

You can send free SMS to up to 10 people at one time. And send up to 10 copies of the same message to each of your recipients. I don’t think there is any limit of how many text messages you can send in one day. I sent one to myself, and I received it within 5 seconds! Since it’s free, and does not cost me anything, I don’t mind the little advert it includes in every message. Screenshot below.
text4free-screenshot
Moreover, it also supports free MMS, that means you attach a picture, graphic, or audio file with your free sms. You can use this service to send quick text messages to friends when you are in school, college or out of credit! ;)
Send free SMS with Text4Free.net
from Sizzled Core

0 comments:

Post a Comment